Tuesday, 22 April 2014

CKCB LAYOUT - 25

Morning all, well I'm nearing the end of the counterfeit pages I've made this month, this one is layout number 25 and documents us going to see the Two Cellos in concert.  

I'm really pleased with the layout which comes from a sketch on the counterfeit kit blog this month, I didn't actually think I'd find a way to document the photos as they are phone photos and of a rather poor quality if I'm honest.  But hey, a good sketch and they are now down on paper!  Yay


I added some stitching around elements on the page to get the elements to pop a little and am overall really pleased with the layout! 

The sketch was chosen by Lisa and comes from http://citrustwistkits.blogspot.de/2013/07/sunday-sketch.html 

This is the sketch

Hope you are having a great day! 

8 comments:

  1. Gosh you are wearing me out...all these super LOs. You really have gotten to grips with the counterfeit challenge.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i do like that sketch! grand layout too.... hope you are fine and dandy on this wet day (well it is here anyway!) jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool layout ad cool sketch I don't remember that one but looks like a fun one to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice way to use up the bottom of the kit! You have been astonishing this month :~D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful. I never know how to scrap those not so great quality photos but that looks so good I may have to try something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely and the stitching really does make the page pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really loving the compositions and seeing the sketch design as well and how you interpreted that.

    ReplyDelete