Thursday, 3 April 2014

BIRTHDAY LAYOUT

Good morning, well I thought I'd share the double page I did documenting said 13 year old's birthday last year.  I used the colours in the photos to select the papers.  We had a meal out and they made a real fuss of him putting a lit candle on his dessert and getting everyone on the surrounding tables to sing happy birthday to him! 

Up close you can see that embarrassed laugh on the left photo and the bemused look when he had a mocktail, which was watermelon based and really sweet!  It has to be said that he liked it so that was OK!


The right hand page shows the 'cake', a photo of me my sister, my niece and said 13 year old (taken by hubby) and the balloons that we took home - fab memories it has to be said!


Hope you are having a great day!

7 comments:

  1. A fun page - lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Virginia and what a fabulous keepsake of the occasion.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely double layout - looks like you had a fab time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab page, looks like you all had a great time.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete