Tuesday, 29 April 2014

ADORE YOU LAYOUT

Morning all, going through my blog folder and came across this layout, the photo was taken on my phone and is of hubby when we were at Portmeirion last year, I can't tell you how giddy I was to take this photo as I loved the colour of the wall and how the window grill matched hubbies t-shirt - how sad am I LOL! 

This is a real blend of different papers but I like it, sometimes it's fun to mix things up!  

The together forever element is from some Bo Bunny papers I received from Jen at Wear Crafts, the whole page is made up of mini polaroids!  Check this link out if you want to find out more 



Hope you have a happy scrapping day!

9 comments:

  1. Super photo Virginia. I love how the PPs you have used all link to the colours in the photo so well.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mix of papers works wonderfully well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the colors and the patterns ! Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Virginia! I love how that pink strip of paper kind of melts in to the photos - I love the floral blue paper which makes me think of the sea even though it's flowers. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only a scrapper would notic the grill on the wall and matching t shirt colour! Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha I love it when things match too! I like the 'adore you' words on your page! x

    ReplyDelete