Wednesday, 12 March 2014

WEDNESDAY ALREADY? SURELY NOT...

Good morning, is it really Wednesday, this week has flown by in the blink of an eye, Monday was spent on the garden, Tuesday helping my Mum declutter her house which basically meant various trips to the charity shop.  Wednesday finds me with an afternoon meeting and feeling tired after a 2 hour slog over the ironing board, I don't intend on it getting that bad again (new mantra let's see how long it lasts).

Thought I'd share a layout I did a while ago with new papers bought by hubby at Christmas.

Said 13 year old and hubby chilling out on a bench when we visited Brodsworth Hall.  I love these papers and the colour scheme.  I opted for a 'polaroid' style photo and journal block which were quite fun to use.  I also added some glossy accents on the black cardstock.


Hope you are having a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I too love those papers - how will you have time to work...?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely LO of your 2 fells, Virginia :)

    Ugh, the ironing pile is like the never ending porridge pot - just when you think it's all done another load arrives to take its place, aaaaarrrgghhh!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete