Thursday, 20 March 2014

NOTES - THE DOOMED CAKE LAYOUT!

Sometimes I take photos and wonder what on earth I'm going to do with them, but with this set of three photos I knew I actually wanted to scrap them.  These little culprits I blame for a weight gain when weighing in at weight watchers - well actually I blame the middle one which was a salted caramel chocolate gateaux!   

It tasted beautiful but I think it was the tipping point that weekend!  I loved the fact I managed to find some tape measures on a paper in this paper collection to use to 'embellish' the photos!  Simple layout I know but now duly documented! 


Hope you are having a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Lol...fantastic layout :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ALL need a little treat to keep us going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salted Caramel gateaux.

    I hope it tasted as good as it looks. I also partially hope i don't see one anytime soon because i don't know if I would have any self restraint.

    ReplyDelete