Monday, 31 March 2014

MONDAY MORNING POST - HOW ARE YOU FAIRING + CKCB LAYOUTS

Well that has to be one of the best weekends I've had in quite some time made up in one word - FAMILY!

Spending time with those closest to me over the last few days has been absolute bliss, it also means on a Monday morning that I'm absolutely shattered but hey that's the way things are!

I thought I'd share a few more counterfeit challenge kit layouts that I've done for March - see told you my kit ended up with a lot of pink in it.

First up the history project that said 13 year old did!


The Snow Queen in the library at Chatsworth a couple of years ago!


And a panoramic view off the top of Bamburgh Castle after we'd been to see a Shakespeare play!


 I hope you have a fabulous day today whatever you are up to!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts :) You are always so productive!!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos on lovely pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a nice weekend and boy does he take after his crafty Mum!

    ReplyDelete