Monday, 10 March 2014

MIXED POST FOR A MONDAY!

Good morning, well Monday upon us so quickly - blink and I think I missed the weekend, however, it is so lovely to be having drier days and some blue skies, just waiting for the porridge to be cooked for breakfast, then I'm getting changed and hitting the garden for a spring clean up and sort out, really looking forward to it if I'm honest.

So first up is my take on the Simple Recipes on UK Scrappers from February, I adored this class and found the way of using up scraps quite simply genius, I have subsequent to this, recreated the same layout in various different colour ways!


Then a couple of recent entries to the Stay at Home Circle Journal over on Collaborart!  This is my take on Titania under the recent Shakespeare themed page (my choice).
  

And next up an art journal page with the theme Innocence and Experience


I've really enjoyed this CJ up to now, great fun and challenging themes!  Hope you are having a fab Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Fab journal pages . The grey & pink work well together on your Lo.
    Happy monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virginia, I love the patchwork effect of the LO and the colour choice is beautiful.

    What stunning journal pages - they are both amazing.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That LO is adorable!

    I always love looking at your art journal pages and I particularly like your Titania.

    xx

    ReplyDelete