Tuesday, 11 March 2014

TUESDAY LAYOUTS

Good morning one and all Tuesday greets us with a cool overcast morning in Yorkshire, but it's destined to turn brighter later in the day so I've put a line of washing out in the hope the forecasters have it right! 

I thought I'd share some of my older (not yet shared) pages.  This one uses the now very old DCWV Far East paper stack, but I only happened across it last year when we were on holiday.  My sister and I 'split' the pack as she loves no adores everything oriental.  I think it's the first paper stack I've ever used completely in its entirety - but maybe that's because I only had half a stack to begin with.

Photo taken by said 13 year old when we were visiting the large treehouse at Alnwick Castle and Gardens!  


And next up don't you love it when you have papers that match your picture!  Even though technically speaking the lighthouse in the photo is actually an upturned pig boiler if I recall reading the write up correctly.

This lighthouse is at Portmeirion and is at the very end of the coastal walk before you head into the woodland!  It was a glorious day to explore!


I hope Tuesday is treating you well! 

5 comments:

  1. Super pages ... I must get to Portmeirion one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday is treating me well thanks!
    I love these LO's Virginia.. now I've always wanted to go to Portmerion...now even more so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lighthouse paper is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Pages - What gorgeous papers for your bottom page! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of you and your Mr :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete