Sunday, 9 February 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - ECHO PARK ALL ABOUT A BOY LAYOUTS

Well the fabulous Jen from Wear Crafts, sent me a selection of the gorgeous Echo Park 'All About a Boy' papers recently with some of the sticker elements.  She must have known that they were just up my street, my normal taste in colours these were fantastic to work with!

Now I started off by making the most of these gorgeous papers, cut out elements from some of the other papers, the rik-rak style blue sticker on the left hand side!

Large alpha letters to create the LOL title!  Can you see said 13 year old photobombing this photo of my niece last year when she decided to order the world's smallest dessert!  I didn't catch it on my camera, but my sister managed to and let me have a copy of it recently so I could get it printed.
Up close you can see elements of the torn paper, the sticker and the hand cut element below the photo.
One of the papers has some gorgeous circular style elements and I couldn't help but hand cut them out to create this next layout, I was going to use square photos but decided it might be fun to layer up circular photos.

I then used some distressed ink to create some subtle circles in orange on the sheet of card stock.
I layered up the stickers to create the title.  Up close you can see the layered title and the cut circles.  
Next one documents said 13 year old discovering that when he sieves icing sugar it sometimes ends up in the air above the bowl which he can then 'catch'in his mouth - honestly (she says rolling eyes!)
Pop back tomorrow to see the remaining layouts that I made using the gorgeous papers!  Fancy getting your hands on some, then head over to Jen's blog and have a look!  There is also another kit from Echo Park called "That's my Boy" - Jen's got that one in stock as well!

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing your layouts.... they are such fun :) The icing sugar and photo bombing made me smile!

    Do you put all your pages into scrapbooks btw?

    I have a couple more pages to scrap of my cousin's daughter.... you have inspired me to get on with them today!!!! I am making my cousin a scrapbook and I'm seeing her in a few weeks time and it is a surprise for her :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers! The idea you had for the circular layout worked really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LOs Virginia but I was drawn to the icing sugar one because that is a fabulous photo of Said 13 year old.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Virginia - I would have to say that the second is my fave - look forward to tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Love all there circles!

    ReplyDelete