Saturday, 8 February 2014

SCRAPOLOGY DECEMBER LAYOUT - I'M A BIT LATE!

Yes you read that right, this is the layout challenge from the Scrapology blog that appeared in December, I had such fun making it but it was such a busy time of the year I simply did get chance to blog it! 

In fact if I remember correctly I did do another layout based on the same layout which I've already blogged.

This giant foot (not the one attached to said 13 year old even though he is now officially a size 7!) is in one of the hallways in Chatsworth, goodness knows what size the original statue must have been! 
An unusual paper selection for me as it's quite pale but it was fun working on the layout nonetheless.  I enjoyed the button element on it, I haven't used buttons on layouts to this scale before.  And yes before you ask I did hand stitch each and everyone to the page - now there's dedication for you!

2 comments:

  1. Your hand stitching is almost your signature now! Love the buttons. Pheebs is size 8 shoe now - she's catching me up!

    ReplyDelete