Monday, 17 February 2014

SCRAPOLOGY AND COUNTERFEITING = A GREAT COMBINATION

Good morning, well today I'm sharing a layout that uses the Scrapology sketch for February, linked with the counterfeit kit I put together for February!

It's a really unusual sketch and definitely not in line with my 'normal' style but was fun to work outside the box as it were.

The layout documents one of the amazing sculptures at the Beyond Limits exhibition last year at Chatsworth!
I used a blend of ink blobs, stamps and confetti pieces that I punched out of my little heart punch.  All in my Counterfeit kit box for the month!
I used one of the tags that was on one of the sheets in my kit for the title and added a large heart.

9 comments:

  1. Wow that is something the sculpture :) Love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your mix of ink and hearts and bits! And that sculpture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing background paper, Virginia, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super LO Virginia - I love those splats and swirls on the background.
    Fabulous photos to showcase.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout,such great detail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely idea, great page.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapology.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely layout once again Virginia, thank you so much for entering the Scrapology challenge this month, good luck! That sculpture is just amazing! xx Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the Scrapology challenge. Really super layout, and fabulous photos. Thank you for playing along again and good luck
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love al those little hearts!

    ReplyDelete