Tuesday, 25 February 2014

SCRAP365 - MARCH SKETCH CHALLENGE TAKE 2

Morning all, well I did do more than one take of the Sketch Challenge over on Scrap365

This is my second layout, this one when I was sat on the sea wall at Barmouth chatting with my sister, photo capture by hubby!

I used a combination of papers but they were predominantly the Papermania papers released last year with a nautical theme.


I did manage to add a bit of washi tape, as well as some tiny punched tags and a navy heart that I've had lurking on my desk for ages!


A little bit of bling on what I've now realised is a bit of a blurry photo!

If you fancy joining in check out their blog here

And this is the lovely sketch that the above layout was based on.

9 comments:

  1. Fab photo and a great take on the sketch. The perfect nautical colours :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the nautical colours on this LO - very effective.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Barmouth and love how you've used such great colours to comply with the seaside :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice take on a sketch!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap365! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you've choose, and the little heart <3
    thanks for playing along with us at Scrap 365 <3
    hugs xxx
    SandraP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour combination, love the heart. Thanks for joining us this month at Scrap365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute page. Thank you for joining Scrap 365 sketch challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, such a great use of the sketch, thanks so much for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page! Great color combo - so trendy!

    ReplyDelete