Sunday, 23 February 2014

SCRAP365 CHALLENGE

Well I love the sketch on the Scrap365 challenge blog - click here to see this month's post

This is the original sketch


And this is my first take on the sketch (yes I liked it so much I did more than one layout but I won't share them all at once).

First up "I Lost My Hat" - Literally it fell in the water when we went to an underground mine which you had to get to by boat, I nudged the back of my hat on a bar and it flipped over and fell in the water.


Thankfully it wasn't very deep and my niece was able to scoop it out - I was reluctant to put it back on though!


Up close I finally managed to use some of those office supplies on my page!

9 comments:

  1. Great layout Virginia.... love these colours....

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! STUNNING LAYOUT! thanks for playing along with us at scrap 365, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute page, thank you for joining SCRAP 365 challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how closely you followed the sketch, beautiful work!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this story! Glad you were able to get your hat back :) Thanks for playing along with our challenge - your layout is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page, love the colour combination. Thanks for joining us this month at Scrap365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super LO ... great story... thanks for playing & taking the challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete