Friday, 28 February 2014

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY

Oh morning everyone, I'm trying to do this whilst not at home, for which I apologise, no fancy photos to put on I'm afraid (updated back home photos to be added).  I hope you've all had a fabulous week and are ready to count those blessings from the last seven days.



So let's see what are mine for this week?

6 Nations Rugby, three fabulous games last weekend and it meant I got lots of scrapping done - yay!

The Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, has kept me so busy this month using up my own stash it's been fantastic, can't wait to see the new kit.

A break away from home, taking stock and enjoying the simple things in life.  Photos hopefully tell it all!

Blue skies, trees and the lake




Me and hubby enjoying an early morning walk!


Wildlife all around




 Ever wonder what squirrels do when it rains - apparently they get wet!



Spending five days away from home, in a lovely lodge in the middle of a forest, we love Center Parcs.

A romantic meal out with hubby, absolutely fantastic, enjoyed it so much I really did.

Time with my Mum and my niece and most definitely said 13 year old.

Watching said 13 year old really enjoying himself on his bike etc.  He has loved the additional freedom he gets as he gets a bit older.




Badminton, table tennis, squash for us all and field archery for the boys fab stuff.

Bringing papers away with me to play with and managing some layouts - win win, normally I take things away and nothing happens but this time I managed some layouts, sat scrapping with my Mum at the beginning of the week twas lovely, she was making cards and I was scrapping. In fact I managed to put my layouts together for Jen's fabulous 12 pledges Kit from Wear Crafts for February, I'll be sharing more of what I created over the weekend.

Log burning fires and marshmallows toasted on the same.

A time to read yesterday when we were at poolside, great fun and thoroughly enjoyable.

I hope you've all had a great week, I'll update this later with photos and Mr Linky, but if you happen by here before that happens, leave me a message and I'll find and link you up later.  I hope your week has been just as awesome!

Mr Linky


9 comments:

  1. saw the bike photos on fb he look. so happy :). log burning fires.are great.very relaxing.I like to hear the pops. bringing papers. with you on hols FTW lol. big hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia. I'm joining in for the first time today after admiring the great posts Carmen has been writing on Fridays (or Mondays, or ..) Brilliant suff. I'm a big Six Nations fan too - probably need to go back and add that to my list. Thanks for such a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a wonderful time at Centre Parks...I love your wildlife photos in particular. Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#3)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ahead of Mr Linky so once again, you can find my post here.

    It sounds as though you had a lovely time away this week. The photos are beautiful. I'm glad you made the most of your lad's half term. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my....what a great week away...fabulous photos and it's lovely to watch said thirteen year old growing up....makes me quite misty eyed...they grow up way too fast...sigh
    And I hope you don't mind me saying this Virginia but that is the nicest photo I've seen of you...you look so relaxed and happy (obviously you would be happy as you're with Craig) ...you don't look at all stressed... I know in the long term it's not ideal but this enforced break from work may be the best thing for you personally...a chance to step back and recharge your batteries....O.M.G. I've just descended into cliche territory...sorry!!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I have managed to link my post up properly now. I don't know why it is so difficult each week now. it is good to see a few more entries this week. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I didn't stop by last week. Glad you had a nice away week and got lots of scrapping done :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so idyllic. And a good chance to get away from it all. Is there anything like marshmallows over a fire?

    ReplyDelete