Monday, 3 February 2014

MONDAY MORNING ALREADY?

These are new papers that I've got from hubby, it's so lovely playing with new papers, I decided to use them for the first day of school shot (you know the one), said 13 year old is quite honestly growing so quickly, we always capture a photo of him on the first day of school.  I thought the clocks were apt given the passing of time, I kept the embellishments simple using just a little bit of cream embroidery thread! 
Hope you are having a fabulous Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Super LO Virginia - I love the clocks.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I love all the added texture and tonal accents - and have loved catching up with your scrappy endeavors - you make me want to scrap again! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking page ... love the clocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect papers for one of 'those' photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout and the clocks are very apt. My eldest is starting junior school this year and only seems 2 minutes ago he was born!

    ReplyDelete