Saturday, 1 February 2014

FEBRUARY ALREADY????

Good morning 1 February - I mean really what on earth is that all about, hopefully you'll be noticing the days drawing out but we could really do without the crazy weather we are currently suffering.  I'm off to the theatre again today - should be fun, thought I'd share another layout with you (I know well there's a surprise).

This is a double page layout that I did following a holiday we had, we had this fabulous view from the bedroom window but arrived with crazy snow still on the ground, it documents the same view from the beginning of the week compared with the end of the week!

I was using up some old papers that I'd got with the tall spindly flowers on and added additional flower elements to the page as embellishments.
Up close you can see the journal block
 And the title!
 Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. fab photos! lovely layouts! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to show the same scene but with different weather conditions! Fab LO!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great double LO..... love the photos especially
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete