Tuesday, 11 February 2014

COUNTERFEIT KIT CHALLENGE AND MINIOWNER'S SKETCH

Good morning, well settling into using the kit I've put together as part of the Counterfeit Kit challenge this month, the first time I've joined in has proved immensely fun.  

This layout is based on Miniowners Sketch challenge for February if you fancy having a go yourself head over there to check it out!  Link here 
Documenting the coastal walk from Portmeirion here is hubby and said 13 year old enjoying the beach side location.

Got lots more layouts to share that I've done as part of my kit!

11 comments:

  1. Love the colours Virginia and what a super LO.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours too - like all the little areas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this Virginia! Especially the rectangle of paper mirroring the photo.

    Not started scrapping yet - need to go get some photos printed - but I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool layout looks like a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a tricky sketch, if you ask me. I really like how you've worked out your page. The sprinkling of buttons and hearts is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, great colours & fab photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant take on the sketch.. and so pleased to see you're using your kit up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on the sketch. Good to see you using up your kit in such a wonderful way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to CKC and I like this layout very much.Cute tag with the typewriter

    ReplyDelete