Saturday, 22 February 2014

COUNTERFEIT CHALLENGE LAYOUTS 12 AND 13

Morning all, well here I am sharing a little more of the counterfeit challenge that I've enjoyed this month.

First up me and him on a bench at Alnwick Gardens, I used some of the gorgeous DCWV paper stack that I've got as the main red band across the page.  Did quite a few layers behind the photo and managed to use up some stickers  in the process.
Then said 13 year old and niece and the jelly mould they found when we were away, it took two fully jellies and they managed to eat it in one sitting!  I give up!  Strips of paper, heart punches, simple photo matt, thickers for title and hand journalling!
I really have had the most amazing amount of fun with this kit.

8 comments:

  1. I can certainly see that you've had loads of fun with your kit and joining in the hop too :)
    Great layouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs Virginia. I love the PPs you have used on the first one.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layouts love the layering in the top one and love the breakup border in the bottom one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mix of patterns on both these pages really works well. Nicely scrapped!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pages, I love the glittery embossed swirl on the first one, that's a really cool finishing touch I will have to try out, and all the strips of different patterns on the second one work so well, with the red to make the photo pop - brilliant! :o)

    ReplyDelete