Sunday, 26 January 2014

YOU AND ME - BEAUTIFUL WEAR CRAFT PAPERS

Before Christmas I was lucky enough to receive some beautiful papers from Jen at Wear Crafts to play with, they really are so very pretty.  These are part of the Bo Bunny Family Is collection and are really gorgeous quality and double sided.  I love double sided paper except when I can't decide which side to use.  

This layout documents, me, said 13 year old and my sister at Chatsworth's Beyond Limits Sculpture exhibition last year, we had a glorious blue skies day and some fab sculptures to enjoy.  The one in the photo was on the grand cascade!  We liked the sculpture, but had to admit that it looked like a woman who'd got her head stuck in her Venetian blind - cultured - not much! 

Anyway, as this particular paper was busy I decided to split it and blend with some plain cardstock which I stamped, then I added some punched plain teal card stock to add the embellishment element.

I rounded the corners of the photo and the "You and Me" title is part of the paper pack Jen sent me, they look like mini-polaroids, I cut it out and added my sisters name to the bottom to create the title!  I'll be sharing more layouts using this paper collection tomorrow.  If you fancy having a look at these gorgeous papers head over to Jen's website by clicking on the Wear Craft button at the top right hand side of my blog.

4 comments:

  1. LO is great shame I look ginormous but has given me a kick up the bum I needed re: healthy eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no you dont look ginormous man, you look beautiful. great layout.. love the starry border, jenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly Mel, she looks lovely. Love the starry border.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete