Thursday, 9 January 2014

World's Fastest Blog post - got 3 minutes

Morning all, early night meant I was up earlier but still managing to run out of time, but I will post another layout before I got this morning - I will I will.

This layout documents the Adam and Eve carvings that can be found at Stokesay Castle, they took some finding but once found I thought they deserved a layout all of their own.

Hope you are having a happy scrapping day rather than a work day - boo hoo - off to work we go...


3 comments:

  1. Lovely LO Virginia.
    Yep, off to work for me too and the rain has just decided to come down heavily again - guess I'll be a bit damp again by the time I get to work. Have a good day.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the floral section above the photos...really shows them off :D XXX

    ReplyDelete