Wednesday, 8 January 2014

WEDNESDAY MORNING ...

Well I officially survived first day back at work, although I swear that clock was going slower than normal.  Trying to ease myself back into the day (not always easy if I'm honest), but survived it and got home and enjoyed evening with hubby and said 13 year old.

I did manage to finish off my tip ins for my diary and started a few lines of diary writing into it as I went.  Not tried any of the challenges that have been set yet, hoping to look at them later.  I also want to crack on with the challenge on UK Scrappers, lots of lovely projects to get your mojo working if I'm honest.

For now I'll leave you with a layout and wish you a happy Wednesday.

This layout taken in front a 'new' sculpture at Yorkshire Sculpture Park, it was a rather wet day around this time last year that we went, but we enjoyed it nonetheless.  This was using the scraps left over from Shimelle's JYC kit for 2012.

Hope you are having a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. That's quite some rocking horse! I hope you don't get washed away with all the rain this week. Stay safe. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout & papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo. What as surprise (not!) that we were having rain at this time last year... Though really shouldn't complain as for the first time in ages it was quite nice today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Lo, looks a good day out, shame about the rain. Love the papers, especially the cameras.

    ReplyDelete