Wednesday, 15 January 2014

WEDNESDAY MORNING - HOW YOU FAIRING?

Well we've got to Wednesday, Monday and Tuesday out of the way, but at the moment at almost 7.30 in the morning it's still dark outside which I don't like much - oooh for some lighter mornings, lighter evenings and some sunshine - I think I'm craving fresh air - might have to resolve that this weekend as I can't be doing with these dark days etc.

Anyway it'll have to be a quick post this morning as off to work in 5 minutes, just thought I'd share a layout
I was somewhat sceptical about the paper choices when I did this last year, it was I think using a scapology layout which I never got time to submit, I bought the papers last year and they are the DCWV Far East papers which I know are quite old now but I loved them as they were 'new' to me.  The photo is me and said 13 year old at Chatsworth during the summer, inspecting the coin chairs.

Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable button border - lovely page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that layout is great. I love the paper and all the buttons, and the pretty flowers. I am rarely happy with putting just one photo on a page, but you seem to manage it so well. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the LO...those papers are lovely and suit the photo...plus all the lovely buttons!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaw those buttons are gorgeous! Love this page Virginia and that chair looks so comfy x

    ReplyDelete