Saturday, 11 January 2014

WEAR CRAFTS LAYOUTS USING GRAPHIC 45 FRENCH COUNTRY

Just before Christmas I received a package from the lovely Jen at Wear Crafts containing some beautiful papers to play with.  Today I'm going to share with you a layout I did with some of these gorgeous Graphic 45 French Country papers she sent, if you fancy getting hold of some of these pop over to Jen's website (button on my right side bar).

Now first up is a double page layout that I did using these papers, I'd not seen them before and at first I was a little daunted by the heavy flowery type patterns but with them being double sided I soon discovered that you can use them to make great layouts that don't necessarily appear 'flowery'

As can be seen here in the double page layout of a day trip to Conisbrough Castle.  I used a combination of the papers, added some black punched cardstock strips, a handstamped title and some simple journalling and it was done.

 Up close you can see the detail a bit better
I also loved the fleur-de-lys on the papers, and that's what steered me towards these particular photos!
I hope you like, I'll be sharing another layout using these papers tomorrow - so don't forget to pop back. Hope you have a fabulous Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. How strange, I will be posting my layout with these papers today too - it's amazing how very different our layouts look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LOs Virginia. I love G45 papers but often find it difficult to bring myself to use - they are one of my 'only for stroking' favourites LOL

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LOs...as always Virginia....
    I used to find Graphic 45 daunting....I have collections that I've had for years that have been lovingly stroked and put back! Then I discovered it was best not to use the whole sheet...lol Cut and paste is now my motto with their papers.
    I've been lusting over the French Country stuff since it first appeared but have never been able to justify buying it.....sigh.....
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic double page spread, jenx

    ReplyDelete