Monday, 13 January 2014

WEAR CRAFTS LAYOUT USING GRAPHIC 45 FRENCH COUNTRY - PART 3

Good Morning, well Monday morning comes around fast enough doesn't it.  Here I am sharing the next layout I created using the Graphic 45 - French Country papers sent to me by the lovely Jen at Wear Crafts, check out her website if fancy getting hold of some of these yourself.

Now I know I've mentioned that I was worried about the strong patterns on these papers - but I so loved this layout once it was complete.

In order to make sure the photo didn't get 'lost' I made sure that the piece behind was relatively simple, mounting up on both cream and then black cardstock to really make it pop.

Hand stamped title and journal again.  I chose this photo because it matched the gorgeous rich colours that are contained within the papers themselves.  It was taken when we visited Portmeirion last year, that place is so bright and colourful!

I hope you like what I've done, I'll be sharing one final layout from this collection of papers tomorrow, so head back then for something a little different.
Happy Scrapping

6 comments:

  1. Lovely LO Virginia - the way you have done the matting really is very effective.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Portmerion too. Like you, I wouldn't immediately chose such a patterned paper for my background, but this layout has worked really well. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, can't wait to see what else you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO.....those papers are sooooooo tempting! Portmerion is somewhere I would love to visit.
    Hugs xx
    p.s. please tell me this is the January kit from Wear Crafts??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope this little bundle was just a dteamie bonus... Jan kits will be released at the end of the month ;) jenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger not letting me reply so u may get this twice... Not twelve pledges for January .... That launches at the end of the month. Love the background paper and the layers keep the photo clear. Love it, jenx

    ReplyDelete