Thursday, 30 January 2014

THURSDAY ALREADY AND ANOTHER WEAR CRAFTS LAYOUT

Morning all, well Thursday morning greets us and we approach the weekend as quickly as possible - yay!  I've been sharing some layouts that I've done from some beautiful Bo Bunny papers sent to me by Jen at Wear Crafts over the last few days, I thought I was all blogged out, but then spotted one more layout!
The colour combination on this paper (which is double sided) is great, really good fun to work with.  Photo documents said 13 year old when we were at Center Parcs celebrating birthdays and he did a 'hangman' on the blackboard which when it was finally revealed read "Mum it's your birthday" so I took a photo and thought it worked really well with these papers.

I did the journalling to the right of the photo block using one of the blank bubble spots, I then hand stitched around it to draw your eye in.

Hope you like, if you fancy getting your hands on these lovely papers, head over to the Wear Crafts website (button top right).

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Great photo of said 13 year old....and I'm adding those papers to my wish list!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on the paper - perfect for the fab photo :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete