Thursday, 16 January 2014

THE THINGS US SCRAPPERS MAKE THEM DO...

You know how it is - you can't help yourself you are faced with a fabulous scrapping opportunity and use all your powers of persuasion to convince them you can make a great layout!  

That is exactly what I achieved when I convinced hubby to try on armour when we were at Ludlow Castle last year - isn't he a sweetie! 

There were times last year where armour seemed like a mighty good idea, I wore mine most days you just couldn't always see it.  However, my absolute rock in amongst all of that was hubby, so I wanted to document just that! 

Hope you are having a happy scrapping day. 

Catch ya later

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pic and layout Virginia :D *you probably have as many "wanted" posters as I do lol* :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post. I make the family do things for me too, but I have heard them groan when I take out the camera! So glad you have a rock to anchor to, when it gets a bit rough. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout & lovely sentiment ...... may have to nick that idea as I'm always calling my OH my Hero **visions of comic book style scrapbook page**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Virginia - this is a lovely LOl on it's own but when you explain your thoughts behind it - it makes it just magical. Thank you for sharing with us x x

    ReplyDelete