Wednesday, 22 January 2014

SCRAPOLOGY JANUARY SKETCH - PART 4

Yes that's right I didn't create one or two layouts on this challenge but many - this is my next take on the same sketch.  I love how very different my pages look despite the continuity due to the sketch.

Now this one took me outside my comfort zone - I don't tend do go over the top on colours and papers and I don't usually do this sort of colour scheme, but I thought with the fabulous rainbow piccie my sister took that I could just about get away with it.
I'll share my fifth and final layout on this sketch challenge tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. i think you more than got away with it :) I love the rainbow striped paper and that flourishy backing one. This is lovely Virginia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great photo and I love the papers....such warm summery colours...and I really must try that sketch! You rocked it!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours for this photo, looking forward to seeing the next one tomorrow. Thanks for joining us and so glad you sot so much out of 1 sketch!

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete