Monday, 20 January 2014

SCRAPOLOGY JANUARY SKETCH PART 2

Well this is my second take on the Scrapology January Sketch - I love it when I get a good sketch (mind you new stash helps).
I often struggle with papers that have large significant designs on them, so when I first saw the main sheet with the gorgeous 'square' design I love it but at the same time I was also fearful that I'd never be able to use it, imagine my delight when I realised I could incorporate it into the sketch challenge. 

Photo taken on my sisters phone when we were visiting Chatsworth last year.  

I really enjoyed making the page I'll be sharing my next page tomorrow.  

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Virginia - the 'frame' works perfectly with the arrangement. Super page.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great interpretation of our Scrapology sketch challenge Virginia. Well done and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's entry.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout in lovely colours, thanks for joining in with Scrapology :) Good Luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fabulous LO Virginia...the paper is perfect for the theme!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely Virginia and I do like that bunting going across the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout :) You've used the paper perfectly.

    ReplyDelete