Sunday, 19 January 2014

I DO LIKE A GOOD SKETCH

Good Morning, well I must admit I have a slight weakness for a great sketch and this month on the Scrapology blog is no different, so I thought I'd have a play, this is my first take on the sketch (I've done more than one) that I thought I'd share.
It's so lovely to be working with new stash, hubby bought me shed loads for Christmas, he kept apologising all the parcels were the same shape but I was grinning from ear to ear.

I'll share my next layout with you tomorrow, this was a slow photo-bomb photo of said 13 year old from a visit to YSP last year!

11 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and what you've done with it...love the photo...love the fact that your hubby bought you stash..and then apologised for the shape of your pressies...bless him..and I still want to borrow him..lol!
    Two questions...what or where is YSP? and..what papers are they are? love them!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page, the layout, the colours, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Virginia......

    I have some photos to scrapbook - you always inspire me to get on with them!

    Thank you for visiting :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super LO Virginia - love the colours and what a fun photo.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gorgeous page combined with your little pep talk - yep. I'm going to start this year. I'm going to scrapbook! I always use my printer as an excuse but Tesco does quite a good instant self service.

    Good for hubby (mine got me two bottles of Glossy Accents, A bottle of Liquitex pouring medium and money for other 'arty junk' and apologised too! Don't they know they got it perfectly?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab page . I Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout and the photo made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page and love the colours too. Thank you for joining in with the Scrapology challenge, looking forward to the next one too.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, this really is lovely too....great colour combo. ( it is a great sketch isn't it :D ). Thanks for joining in at Scrapology and Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun page. Thanks for taking part in our challenge :)
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete