Tuesday, 7 January 2014

A NEW YEAR ...

Good morning, well I thought I'd get around to a mid week post sooner if I'm honest, but as usual life has been super busy and a little hectic, there is always something so positive about a new year, it's a fresh start, the decorations come down and the year spreads out in front of us all clean and sparkly and brand new.  We all start the new year with new optimism, promising changes and fun times ahead.  That's not to say the road will always be easy but if we approach everything we do with a positive thought in our head then we can appreciate what is good fully.

2014 will definitely be ringing the changes for me, facing redundancy and with no new job secured things are most certainly going to be different but I'm facing them with a happy smile and looking forward to new pastures hopefully I won't have to wait too long until I start treading that path.

So here's to a positive 2014, I'm hoping to do lots more crafting this year, trying new items, experimenting more on the artistic front but in the meantime I'll leave you with a layout, I hope your Tuesday is positive too.

A fun layout using Shimelles JYC papers from 2012 documenting said 13 year old decorating a wine glass as part of an art installation.

Happy Tuesday to you.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely page Virginia and lovely to see you looking on the bright of things - good luck on the job front xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so positive Virginia....and have such good plans for your crafting.
    The Lo is gorgeous...those papers and accents really suit the photo.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an inspiration with your outlook Virginia. Here's to a positive and creative 2014!

    ReplyDelete