- Lost 0.5lb of the 2lb I was still carrying from a few weeks ago - don't know if that's a positive but putting it on here anyway (instructed by said 13 year old).
- Slava's Snow Show - absolutely awesome, crazy mad, bubbles, snow storm, blizzards, raining umbrella's, huge inflated balls - I'm not sure I should put it that way - google it go look you'll see what I'm waffling on about, no I did not mean google huge inflated balls, I meant google Slava's Snow Show!
- Visiting loved ones, spending time with my family - who are crazy mad most of the time, but they are amazing for it.
- Getting back into Reiki we did some distant healing this week and me and hubby really got chatting about it afterwards, felt blessed to be able to do something.
- Wednesday Whine girls - you know who you are, the hardest of hard weeks for one of our gang and us all feeling like there is so little we could do to help other than be there. It's good to have a group like that you can rely on and just be you!
- Interflora - just because
- Design Team kits - still giddy over what Jen at Wear Crafts sent me (see previous post), the kits are beautiful and it got me back creating thank you Jen!
- Sunrises, this time of year with the lateness of the sun rising we've been treated to a couple of spectacular views this last few days.
- Red 2 and Despicable Me 2 - fabulous films both of them!
- Tipples - you know those little cream filled pots with amaretto and brandy in them - well these aren't too high in points, so can have one in my coffee for a 'treat'
- Booking an online order with supermarket for Christmas it's a good job I can change the order, I simply filled the basket with £25 of random items and clicked save LOL.
- Sleep - it's something not to be underestimated but sleep really can make you more human.
- Assistant at work, despite the fact she's facing redundancy shortly she really has been amazing with the work we've done recently.
- Scrapbook 365 magazine - I love this magazine so much and finding it on the shelves of the local newsagents really made me giddy!
Well there you have it lovely people.
Layout to share (due to lack of photos). Promise I'll try harder this next week on the photo front. This layout from photos taken at Chatsworth house last year.
Finally Mr Linky