Friday, 27 December 2013

WHOOPIDOOS - SECRET SANTA 2013

Well it's been and gone, in the blink of an eye - all the work, time and effort has been opened, perused, ooh'd and aaah'd over and is being disseminated across homes throughout the world.  In amongst this years offerings were two amazing Secret Santa's that I took part in, this one celebrates the first one that I took part in which was Whoopidoo's (aka as Carmen) Secret Santa 2013, 

This year I got the hostess herself as my Secret Santa and look at all the amazing gifts I got

 A gorgeous piccie - now sat next to the home PC to remind me!
 The chunky ATC - can't wait to have a play with this!
 Nom nom chocolate and the canvas acrylic cards that you can just see.
And this - I can't tell you how giddy I got when I opened this, not only my favourite of favourite punches - but a celtic one too!
And then this gorgeous little thing, a mould and a cast of the mould that Carmen did for me - utterly gorgeous hun, can't wait to have a play!
And the icing on the cake - a fabulous card from Carmen - thank you sweetie - I've loved all of the items loved joining in - utterly fabulous!
Until next year! 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful secret santa gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you enjoyed playing along and liked your gifts. How could I not get something Celtic for the Celtic queen? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what super goodies - love the picture and what a fabulous piece of text.
    I look forward to seeing your chunky ATC - enjoy playing.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete