Wednesday, 18 December 2013

WEAR CRAFTS DECEMBER KIT - TREE FESTIVAL

Hello I've been sharing the layouts that I managed from the fantastic Wear Crafts December kit over the last couple of days, this is the third layout that I made from the kit. 

With this one I really made the most of the gorgeous embellished blocks that came on one of the sheets. 

I cut the shaped piece at the top from one of the pages, matted the photo onto green cardstock, then started to build the layout up.  I made the title on the computer and printed it out. 

I loved the stockings strip on one of the sheets and wanted to incorporate it on a 'tree' page. 

I added a little handstitching to the top and to one of the embellished blocks too.  

The cream cardstock came from my stash pile and really sets off the fabulous colours in those gorgeous papers, don't you think. 
 You can see I've inked the edges of the papers
 Here you can see the hand stitching that I added to the oval
I added some little cross stitches at the top with some embroidery thread I had in stock, I also added a little bit of stickles on the title because who doesn't have stickles in their stash at this time of year.

The little bracket embellishments from the kit added a lovely accent to the side of the papers.
If you want to know more about the fabulous kits and scrapping items available head over to the Wearcrafts website, click on the logo top right hand side.

1 comment: