Friday, 20 December 2013

WEAR CRAFTS DECEMBER KIT - SANTA DASH

 So here we are on the fifth and final layout I created using the Wear Crafts December kit.  The background paper on this is utterly gorgeous and I really wanted to leave the tiny red hearts visible on the paper.  

I cut the two strips out of another of the sheets, used the 'bracketed' sentiment as an accent and then added a strip from another of the papers along the bottom.

I printed the photo at home together with the title and added a little hand journalling just under the photo. 
Up close you can see the stickles I added to the paper, they really don't need anything adding to them because they are so lush!  I also added a little glossy accents to the red hearts because I wanted to make them stand out but it's difficult to photograph! 
I adored this kit, the papers are beautiful and really do lend themselves to a multitude of layouts and photos no matter what the colours.  If you want to find out more, then head over to the Wear Crafts website by clicking the logo at the top right hand side.

2 comments:

  1. Another great layout, what is the font Virginia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep meaning to pop by and then getting distracted lol.....fabulous layouts! Scrolled back a few and got distracted by tiaras and chocolate cake mmmmmmmmm........:D XXX

    ReplyDelete