Thursday, 19 December 2013

WEAR CRAFTS DECEMBER KIT - ALTERED VIEW

Hello sharing the fourth layout I made from the Wear Crafts December kit. 

The shaped piece that I cut out and used on yesterdays page left the piece at the bottom to utilise on another layout.  The papers are double sided and therefore twice as versatile, so I used the piece that was left over and turned it over to give a different effect.  

I added some cream cardstock I had in my stash pile to create this layout.  I was sooooo inspired with the papers that I dragged out some snowflake stamps I had and used some distress inks to create the snowflakes on the cream cardstock, I think it really compliments the gorgeous papers.  

The title was created on the computer and printed out at home, I'd forgotten how effective these titles can be.  

I tore the green paper to create the strips above and below and then hand stitched on there with some embroidery thread that I had from my days of cross stitching (don't think I'll ever exhaust those threads). 

Up close you can see the torn paper, the inked edges of the snowflake paper and the little advent accent I created using the alphas that came part of the kit.
If you want to know more head over to Jen's website at Wear Crafts by clicking on the logo at the top right hand side.  Hope you like this fourth layout I've created pop back tomorrow for the fifth and final layout.


3 comments:

  1. I love the teeny alpha too! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title and stitching - I'm far too lazy to stitch!!!

    ReplyDelete