Saturday, 28 December 2013

UK SCRAPPERS - SECRET SANTA STOCKING SWAP

This year I not only took part in Carmen's fabulous Secret Santa swap (see yesterday's post), but also UK Scrappers secret stocking swap.  My Santa was Frances AKA New2this on UK Scrappers, she must have wondered what she had let herself in for as I threw myself into the list making with great vigour and provided so much detailed information it was probably a little over the top! Again another fabulous haul of goodies in the most beautiful stocking which I've just realised I've forgotten to photograph - grrr, well I can say it's made of a denim blue materials, with an organza edge at the top, which shimmers in the light - like I said gorgeous!

This is the contents of the stocking.

 I received everything from homemade embellishments
To this amazing can I say that again AMAZING, bracelet with my favourite crystal Malachite contained therein!
 Some stencils and masks
 Earrings in fluorite and malachite, gorgeous cotton reels and brads
 A fabulous stamping set.
 Some hot chocolate drinks!
 Glue, red tape and sticky dots
 Christmas card, stamps and fine liners!
 And this beautiful handmade item with my initial on it!
And the contents?  It's a fantastic needle holder - amazing indeed because at the minute I either lose them permanently on my desk or I lose the envelope that I keep on the desk which is supposed to house them!
Frances I cannot tell you enough how much I loved the stocking, how grateful I felt that you'd gone to sooo much trouble and that I promise to share the items as they get used through the year on my blog!


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift, and a very generous giver. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What gorgeousness lay within that stocking! I was Frances Santa and had so much fun putting hers together. I love all your stencils and stamps and that needle book and, and... wow the thoughtfulness in your jewellery. Beautiful! Will you play again next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is what I call a stocking full - what an amazing collection of goodies and that jewellery is beautiful.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete