Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Tuesday Post

Morning all, well yesterday came and went and Tuesday greets us once again.  Off to work shortly but time to pop a quick scrapping post together (and allowing me to share my Christmas layouts).

I've found in recent years that sometimes it's the 'detail' that I see that makes me want to photograph and scrap and this is no different.  This was an ornament on the tree at Chatsworth last year - how cute is he?

 Up close, the hand cut paper tag/flag shapes, again using the paper pack bought from Shimelle.
Hope you are starting to enjoy the festive season!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely LO Virginia. What an adorable gingerbread man.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a soft spot for Gingerbread ornaments x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ornament is so cute and i love all the wee banners in your layoutw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great layout! Next year is going to be my year for scrapbooking! (An early resolution). I love the gingerbread man. It reminds me of when I chanted the rhyme as I read the story to my nursery, and to my own boys -- many moons ago! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, gorgeous Christmas colours - Mr Gingerbread looks so edible :) xx

    ReplyDelete