Sunday, 29 December 2013

SEEN AS I'M SAT HERE I MIGHT AS WELL POST HADN'T I?

Morning all, tis Sunday morning, the main festivities are well and truly behind us, the turkey has been converted into soup and curry (the curry has gone), the soup is in the freezer.  The presents are disappearing into their new homes as we gear up for the New Year.  So many resolutions and plans whizzing around in my head at the moment...

But I thought I'd share a couple more Christmas layouts from last year, both from Chatsworth, first up was a compilation layout showing several of the photos we got in the main dining room
 And then the main tree in the Oak room
I haven't done nearly enough scrapping in the last few months, but with the mahoosive pile of papers bought by hubby when he went into a pre-Christmas present buying frenzy I have plenty to go at.

I hope your festivities have been fun and that you too are looking towards a New Year and the new clean sheet that we are start with at the beginning of January.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful LOs Virginia and I love the photo on the 2nd one - what a fab tree.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hubby bought you papers! You are one lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! What did you do to send hubby into a paper buying frenzy???? No don't answer that...was going to ask if you could do it to my hubby but then thought better of it lol. Hope to visit more often this year, always a joy to see your LOs :D XXX

    ReplyDelete