Monday, 2 December 2013

MONDAY MORNING - HOW FAIR THEE?

Morning all, Monday already, the weekend disappeared in the blink of an eye - don't you agree?

So Monday morning greets us and it's still officially dark out there, it is only 7.25am and I've been up since 5.30am and it's still dark, I like the cuddling up on the sofa at night, but really getting up when it's dark - simply no fun at all!

Here to share a layout from last Christmas - this one using Shimelle's JYC papers from last year, documenting said 13 year old and a rather large box of jaffa cakes!
I hope your weekend has been great and that Monday is kind to you.

Catch ya later

2 comments:

  1. Now that it's December I guess I've got to allow you to show Christmassy LO's!! That is a fun photo (Luke had a tube of those jaffa cakes too - I think I had all of one of them!).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, love that title and you've just reminded me that I've hidden a box of those in the boot of the car!!!

    ReplyDelete