Tuesday, 10 December 2013

HAPPY TUESDAY

Good Morning everyone, tis Tuesday and I have to have time for the world's fastest blog post don't I?  Need to the leave the house shortly as work beckons but thought I'd put a quick post together before closing the PC down.

Last years theme at Chatsworth was Pantomimes and therefore they very obviously covered Peter Pan, in fact if I recall correctly he was 'flying' through a window, but on the other side of the room was this fantastic set up and said 13 year old grabbed my camera so he could get it at a better angle.

So I had to use the photo in my album last year.

Hope December is treating you kindly, that the festivities aren't proving too stressful and that you are enjoying the season.

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Fab LO Virginia. The photo is just at the perfect angle - super shot.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete