Tuesday, 26 November 2013

MORNING ALL

Good morning, Tuesday morning greets me with a smile because it means it's not Monday - win win! 

It's still dark ooh I miss daylight in a morning actually I miss daylight in an evening, commented that tidying up the garden at night wasn't practical last night, mmmm I got some strange looks, maybe my Mum's slip ups are starting to rub off - not good! 

Anyway, last night despite hubby having to rush off to his hallucinating mother (I kid you not) and being missing the majority of the evening (thankfully she's fine, she could see a face in the glass and the carers thought she was hallucinating hubby said you could see a face in the glass it was just that the glass was distorted and made it look like a face!).  One paramedic and a doctor later and she was given the 'all clear'  Anyway I digress completely I managed wait for it ..... layouts - I know it's amazing and it's all thanks to Jen at Wear Crafts for sending me my very first design team kit, honestly I can't tell you how giddy I am with it at the moment, nothing to share (yet) but very soon.  

So I thought I'd share another layout in my blog folder, this one is said 13 year old opening his lego advent calendar last year!  That'll be this Sunday coming then (this Sunday coming really December?  you're kidding right!) - gulp best get organised! 

Hope you are having a good week, thanks for dropping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh yes, it's nearly December - just where has the year gone?

    Have fun with your DT kit.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete