Thursday, 7 November 2013

CRIKEY I WILL WRITE A POST THAT ISN'T ON A FRIDAY

Good Morning, it's like dragging myself through treacle at the moment trying to craft, my mojo has got up and gone somewhere (not sure where), but it's driving me insane.  I think the only thing to do is to start blogging what I've already done.

So here is a Snow layout from earlier in the year!
Up close, the title was done on hand cut bunting flags in different sizes, with some die cut circles and letters stuck on.
So here is to more layouts very soon.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry your craftin' mojo's gone for walkabout :(

    This is a lovely LO; the colour combo is super, the photo is so happy and I really like the bunting, snowflakes and icy hearts.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you 'not on a Friday'. I like bunting on a scrapbook page so this is great. I hope you don't have more snow to make LOs of too soon this winter. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your mojo returns soon Virginia. Love your Snow page - that bunting is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete