Next up finding castles in the fog - I tell you, you might be able to see Bamburgh Castle for miles around - however, not on a foggy day! Despite that, it was a fabulous castle in a beautiful setting!
Outdoor theatre and more specifically The Lord Chamberlains Men, an all male cast who tour with Shakespeare, this years delights As You Like It! Fabulous night out at Bamburgh Castle, picnic blanket, picnic, fleecy blanket and a glass of wine!
A double page spread covering pretty much what we'd seen during the week
- Chatsworth show (the day after we returned from holiday), fabulous day out with sister and niece as well enjoying each others company!
- Picnics and flasks (I can't tell you how giddy the kids were when they realised I'd took a flask of hot chocolate as well!).
- Red Arrows (always amazing)
- Dancing diggers and niece complaining that it wasn't proper dancing!
- A clean home when we got home from holiday meaning I could sort the washing out and not much else!
- Hubby purchasing new DVD's recently that we got to watch, Oblivion (fab film), Star Trek (fab film but fell asleep - whoops) and Olympus Has Fallen - lots and lots of shooting but good fun nonetheless.
- Said 12 year old for not bouncing up and down all night the night before returning to school, he went up a bit later and went straight to sleep!
- Said 12 year old for being so animated when he came home from school on the first (and second) days. Growing up so fast.
- WW girls - just because!
I think that my lovely people just about scrapes together the last two weeks. I have so very much to be thankful for and so many lovely people I come into contact with and you my dear Rockettes are most certainly one of them! I hope you have had a beautiful and blessed week and that you too can find the silver linings.
Mr Linky for you to link your Rocking posts - have a fabulous Friday!