Saturday, 24 August 2013

PENRHYN CASTLE ART JOURNAL PAGE

A journal layout done whilst we were on holiday, I was 'brave' and attempted to paint my interpretation of Penrhyn Castle, it's a crazy Norman castle built in the Victorian era - absolutely outstanding interior with so much detail.  We had such a fabulous day there!

The page ended up darker than I wanted but I quite liked the foreboding look!

It's a while since I've played in my journals or played with paint, always good for the soul! 

5 comments:

  1. I don't do art journals but I like the atmospheric feel of these pages. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is dark & foreboding. I bet that castle has some stories to tell !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it with its dark foreboding look. After the housework and a continuation of the craft room tidy Im hoping to squeeze in a bit of a painty play later

    ReplyDelete
  4. very moody! like it a lot, jenx

    ReplyDelete