Sunday, 18 August 2013

OH I DO LOVE TO CRAFT SO IS THIS THE RETURN OF MY MOJO?

Good morning everyone, after what feels like weeks of craftless days whilst I've been deep cleaning the house, I've made three minibooks in two days, does that mean my mojo is returning?  Anyone with previous experience of this phenomenon please leave me precise ways of retaining the mojo without stressing it out so that it abandons me again.  In the meantime I'll share some pre-mojo crafting with you.

Both of these layouts are from a weekend of Ice Hockey that we got to enjoy around Valentines day this year, little sis got some cheaper tickets and we went along to enjoy the atmosphere, it's been years since we went to an Ice Hockey game and much fun was had by all.

The first night the team were in their Valentine's shirts (which looked like black suits and white shirt with red ties up close)
And the second night they were back to their normal attire, hence how I managed to squeeze not one but two layouts out of these evenings.
The piccies were taken on a mobile phone so not brilliant quality (we have old phones) but fun none the less!  Wonder if we'll manage a few more games when the season starts again?

2 comments:

  1. I remember you going to the ice hockey! :) I think my creative mono comes and goes in cycles. Sometimes it just ups and goes on vacation without me and I have to trust it will come back. Eventually, even if not on my timetable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs, what a fun evening (sadly I have never been to an ice hockey match).

    xx

    ReplyDelete