Wednesday, 28 August 2013

JOURNAL PAGE FROM HOLIDAY

It's been a while since I posted a holiday journal page, this one from when we recently went to Wales, we spent the good proportion of a day visiting King Arthur's labyrinth, so when we got home that evening I set too having a play in my book.  I was rather pleased with the overall effect although I remind everyone that I really am not good when it comes to painting (unless it's abstract - I'm great at abstract LOL). 
It's in my A5 journal so is quite small (well small for me), I love the stamps they are Bo Bunny ones are are some of my favourites!

3 comments:

  1. I think its a wonderful interpretation Virginia. Love the colours and the background stamping (I love the Bo Bunny stamps too) You have certainly painted it better than I could. I am a fan of the abstract myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous Virginia - I love the colours and what a great image.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfft. And pffft again is what I say to you and your not being good at painting. Another gorgeous journal page and you make me want to visit this area of Wales!

    ReplyDelete