Monday, 26 August 2013

FLOWERS IN MY JOURNALS

I love looking through blogs and seeing what other people create, when we were away recently I had a very 'busy background' going on on a page and I sat doodling one night, before I knew it I'd grabbed out a load of metallic watercolours and started to colour in the page. 

When it got so far along I 'filled in' the busy areas of the page that weren't flowers with purple acrylic thus making the flowers pop.  And then once dry I sat doodling with a fine liner pen, it's amazing how hours can disappear when you doodle flowers


 Up close

I really did enjoy playing in this journal, must do it again soon, thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Virginia - just love it.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are beautiful. I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Virginia. I love the craziness of the petals and the calming of the purple.

    ReplyDelete