Wednesday, 3 July 2013

WEDNESDAY ALREADY?

My intention was to blog Monday - no problem (didn't happen), then to blog Tuesday - I'll get to it (didn't happen), so here I sit on Wednesday morning thinking come hell or high water - I will blog something this morning.

A few more layouts from the kit purchased on Marketplace on UK Scrappers!  By gutting the papers and adding a couple of sheets of white card stock I made the kit stretch to ten (I think it was ten) layouts.

 Up close one of the stickers from the kit on the chevron paper.
 Then a layout of a new sculpture at YSP
Up close the hessian fabric ribbon strip and flowers that came in the kit added to the bottom to create some texture on the page.
Thanks for looking - hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. You have had value for money from that kit Virginia. Another couple of.lovely layouts. I love those sheets with the wee stickers on they just finish of your layout perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pp's in your kit, I've had that blue chevron paper also and made it go a long way because I loved it so much. Well done on stretching the kit to 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the last layout with the hessian. Very nice colours and textures, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lot of LO's you've got out of this paper kit. Love the 2 totally different LO's you've made for these pages. I always love your pictures of YSP and one day we will get there. It's not far from Sheffield and it's a place we pass often but never stop at. It's on my list of places to visit this year along with Jodrell Bank. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design elements you use on your pages, they are all such wonderful memory holders. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete