Thursday, 11 July 2013

THURSDAY POST AS I CRAWL TOWARDS THE WEEKEND...

How fast has your week gone?  Because mines gone very very slowly and I don't like it!  The heat at the beginning of the week certainly didn't help matters and it's set to return so the office will warm up again grrrrrr.  Anyway I digress let's see what I've got to share today.

A double page layout from our first visit to Ludlow Castle, we were fortunate to end up there when they had a battle group visiting so there were plenty of props to try on!



Up close you can see that the layout is very simple and the only embellishments I added were the pennants of bunting along the top of the page. 
I really enjoyed creating the layout - and managing to get in plenty of photos!  And yes that is said 12 year old in chain mail and yes I said it was very very heavy.

4 comments:

  1. Love the bunting and the torn paper edges on this one Viriginia.

    Slow hot week in the office here too. Roll on the weekend!

    Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO Virginia - no need for lots of embellies as the photos do all the work.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make 'simple' look so easy but it doesn't look simple to me :) Gorgeous pages - love those colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heatwave has been on our news. I hope it cools off for you soon.

    Love the simplicity of this layout and the photos go so well on the page. I love these photos and love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete