Thursday, 4 July 2013

THURSDAY AND BREATH...

Good morning, well we've reached Thursday - the week seems to have gone quickly and we are fast approaching Friday already!  So without further ado another layout me thinks.

Final one from the kit I've been sharing over the last couple of weeks, I stretched the whole thing to 10 layouts.  Even though this is an atrocious photo because it is so dark, it is possible to 'make it out' and as it is one of said 12 year old's 'go to' places when we got to Chatsworth I felt it was worthy of a layout!
Up close you can see the punched yellow paper and the hand stitching around the entire layout!
Phew we are at the end of this kit.  Is it too early to share what I did with a Christmas kit I bought from Shimelle last year?

6 comments:

  1. You have made great use from that kit Virginia. Love the stitching round this one and the cut out stars are fab.

    Err its July - way to early for the "C"word lol

    Suzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are impressive! The fact that you got 10 LO's done, that is amazing, but out of one kit? Fabulous indeed! Love the detail stitching and the way you used both parts of the stars and the 'waste' piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, & 10 layouts from one kit??? Wow, I salute your supreme craftiness :D
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are now past half way to Christmas, you share away hun!
    Yes, most of the layout I showed today was with Shimelles kit, and sometimes its so much easier to do winter crafts in the sunshine when it doesnt feel like over kill :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never too early for Christmas!! I really love all the extra details you add. I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your stitching all around the page! Well done for gettig so many layouts donw with one kit too. Christmas in July is perfectly acceptable! x

    ReplyDelete